Thursday, May 26, 2011

The sign is in the yard

Here we go.  The house is on the market as of last night.  We hired the best realtors in town (the Suttons sold our last house), so hopefully the pain will be over soon. I have to admit, I feel much calmer going into it this time - I just hope that lasts.

When we sold our last house, we signed the sell papers the same day I accepted a job at Wildwood.  Actually, I remember the realtor sitting at the kitchen table (NOT the Suttons - there is something to be said for a GOOD realtor) when I got the call and said "I will" to Wildwood (and forget the rest of THAT fiaso).  Two major stress inducing things at the exact same time.  Yeah, I definitely cut myself some slack for that one.

So this time around, I have to deal with John being gone during the weekdays, both of the kids being home (although Hannah will be at camp for the most part), keeping the house in show condition and that mostly means dealing with the dogs.

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Just like the Little Engine that Could, I think I can handle this.  Say I prayer for me.  I need it.

And then I NEVER WANT TO MOVE EVER, EVER, EVER AGAIN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment