Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sick

I'm sick of people. it's the middle of February.  Regardless of the weather (it was in the 60s today) I tend to get fed up with everything and everyone this time of year.

Don't take it personally, unless you were driving toward me, turning left, from a half a football field away and didn't have your blinker on.  In that case, you and I have issues.

At this point in the calendar year, I always feel like I could choke anyone that crossed my path.  I'm just concerned because that feeling seems too become more intense with each passing year.  Now I know why people turn into old curmudgeons.  They are just THAT fed up with people.

Luckily, something always seems to rein me in. Church, going to Indiana to see my family, knowing there are a couple small trips in the near furture...  I think these things will get me through.

Hate you February!  Always have, always will!

1 comment:

  1. Couldn't agree more! My suggestion? Hit up your local Walmart with a taser. Its therapeutic.

    ReplyDelete