Saturday, February 19, 2011

Indiana

I'm heading to Indiana today to see mi familia.  I want to see my sister and two brothers, but the bulk of my time there will be spent with my niece.  We received the exact same fancy schmacy camera for Christmas and even though it is the ugliest time of the year, it is over 20 degrees outside.  So here we go.

Judging from the photos posted on her blog, said niece has surpassed me in photo-taking abilities and I have to catch up.  I know this because A) the photo of two egg shell characters with grass for hair sitting on her kitchen table brought tears to my eyes and B) I took photos yesterday of a baby shower at work and didn't notice what appears to be remnants of dog slobber on my lens until it was over.

**sigh**
Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment