Monday, February 21, 2011

Greetings from Hoosierland

So my niece and I went on a photo excursion.  I hope it is the first of many, because it was a hoot!  Who knew bridges, rust and cemeteries could be so much fun?  We happened upon a few places out in the country that we could have photographed for hours, but we valued our lives more than the possibility of a good photo.

Here are a few of my favorites.  A word of warning:  Some of these are pretty grim looking photos.  But it was a cold, cloudy, blustery weekend in February.  A photo of a blushing bride on her wedding day is going to look grim on a day like yesterday.  And they are most assuredly in no particular order.  Maybe someday Hannah will give me a tutorial on uploading photos.  I still screw it up every time.

Enjoy!












































No comments:

Post a Comment