Saturday, January 22, 2011

Perfect Saturday

9:00 - woke up, because John got up with the puppies at 6:30
10:00 - ate the incredible omelet that John made for me.
11:15 - went to the eye doctor's to get my new glasses.  They're pretty neat.  Photos later.
1:30 - ate heated chili previously made, that John put on the stove.  Yum, if I do say so myself.
2:00 - 5:00 - beaded jewelry.  Some for me, some for friends, some for the FOTCOH auction.  Again, photos later.

5:00 - 7:00 - made and previewed Tex-Mex dinner club recipe with John.  Pretty good.  Needs some tweeking, but good.  One of my favorite things in the world is making dinner on Saturday night with John, having a couple drinks, and watching a movie on netflix.  Call me old, but it doesn't get any better than that.
Sunday - we're going to be bad and blow off church.  Please forgive us.  We're having friends over, eating lots of meat (the amount of meat consumed has a direct correlation to the Bear's domination over the Packers) and I'm taking Hannah back to school.

Pray for my Hannah.  She needs guidance.  We all do.

1 comment:

  1. We skipped church too. Jesus still loves you :-) BEAR DOWN!

    ReplyDelete