Tuesday, July 12, 2011

back at Clay Knob Farm...



You've met Vinnie - now it's time to meet the other critters that live with Dennis and Christy down on Clay Knob Farm.

Here is Sissy, lovin on Aunt Joyce.  What a ham.






And Tommy.  Tommy is an awesome dog.  He is tenacious in everything he does.  He's older now, and moves much slower than he used to.  But he will always be on my top 10 favorite dog list.


You'll have to forgive me.  I don't remember the names of the horses.  They were really lovable, but Chris will have to remind me of their names.  

They posed so nicely in their stalls.  Look at this one playing the camera!  You can almost see her batting her eyes!


This one seemed a little more curious...


These two cracked me up.  They had to put the twine there because pony #1 would open the door for pony #2.  Look at them!  They're besties!


Oscar is a new addition to the barn and has settled in quite nicely.


This guy was more curious about me than I was about him.


Oscar's buddy.  Geez.  Can't remember his name either!!


Chris has some VERY large horses.  Frankly, they intimidate the heck out of me, but they love her and act like big puppies around her.



I love going there.  I can feel myself decompressing when I drive up to their house and park under their huge Catalpa tree.  
I have a great family - some with 2 legs, others with 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment