Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Dogs


We've had some doggie friends stop by lately, so I thought I'd post some of my favorite puppy pics.
Here is Kathy and Ming.  And Caz saying,"Hey!  How YOU doin?"


Lilly being jealous.


 Kathy and Ming.  Awe!


I had to post a photo of John with his book ends.




 How sad looking is THIS!?


And Melo came over to play one morning.  He belongs to a friend of mine that I haven't seen for a while.  It was nice to see her and meet her new pooch.  He's a beautiful blue-gray pit bull with piercing blue eyes - and ALL puppy.  






Caz was slightly hospitable.  Lilly, not so much.


So now I feel compelled to post just a few of my favorite Caz and Lilly photos.
John and Caz when she was just a baby.




Oh Caz.  Modest, you are not.


Caz trying to figure out just what new puppy Lilly is all about, and why she won't go away.


Awwwwe!  Baby Lilly!





 This is still the view I have every time I even think about cooking anything.


My newest favorite Lilly photo.  She knows how to play a camera.


I had to finish up with a couple photos from Hannah's graduation party last summer.  Both of the dogs got lots of lovin from some great people that day.



Gotta love dogs.


1 comment: