Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Goodbye, Kodak

Kodak filing bankruptcy last week really upset me.  Granted, I have not purchased a Kodak product since the 1970's, but still.  Thinking of The Little Engine That Could, I feel bad for the iconic company that couldn't.

It prompted me to go through Mom and Dad's scrapbook.  I know snapshots would exist without Kodak, but it wouldn't be the same.

So here we go, round one.

 Dad, in a photo he would probably be embarrassed about me posting.


 Mom wrote "at Jax Beach in Fla" on the back of this photo.  Jacksonville?

Mom.  You're so funny.


Mom, Dad, and my oldest brother, John.  Then my parent's best friend's oldest, Kenny and John.


Mom and John... remember that mink coat I told you about??!

More later...


1 comment:

  1. I love old photos! The one of the airplane is quite risqué. Was that his plane?

    ReplyDelete